Sunday, April 15, 2007

Taxes and Williamsburg

Taxes are done. And, would you believe, we got a very generous refund from Uncle Sam. Thanks, US governement! I used TurboTax this year, and it was fairly easy. One cool thing was the "refund" tally in the left hand corner the whole time. It kept going up! Last year I had to pay a lot of money for some reason, so it's quite nice to have a year when they owe me. Pay up.

Catherine and I went to Williamsburg yesterday and had a good time. This weekend the students led worship at church, so we took that as a chance to have a weekend off together.

Here's me in one of the Williamsburg shops:

Here's Catherine on the road that runs through the Historic District.

And finally, here's Catherine showing the reason why I went by "James" in school...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cath and Jamie!
Nice blog :)
Anyway, I appear to be too dumb to find your e-mail address, but just wanted to say hi, think about ya, prayin for ya.
Much love,
-Rbo

Abram and Sarah said...

Hey, Jamie and Catherine! Great blog and awesome wedding photos! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogger/blogspot.

-Abram for the K-Js