Monday, June 02, 2008

Recent pictures

For some reason lately we've been taking less pictures. I'm not quite sure why. We have been doing fun things. But Jamie is our main photographer and he has really been wanting a better camera than the point-and-shoot that we have now. I think the quality of pictures that we can get is not what he would like (and its not like I wouldn't love to have better quality pictures too...) anyway, that's just my theory - but I haven't checked it with him.

A couple weeks ago we went to the new(ish) Air and Space museum. We stopped right outside it to watch the planes flying over. I took this one with Jamie's iphone.

planeflyover

Our memorial day weekend was crazy busy - but also a ton of fun. Andrew was in town, so we hung out with him a lot. Rebecca Romaneski and her fiance Deric were also in town, so I went to their wedding shower while Jamie was at church on Saturday. Then on Sunday we went out to lunch with them. On Monday the MacGowans came over for burgers and hotdogs. It was fun to actually host them here! Here are a few pictures, again from Jamie's phone.

Tim with the glasses that we love so much.

TimMacGGlasses

Jamie laughing at something.

JamieLaugh

Yum. Food.

JamieFood

Benjamin looking cute getting his back scratched. Me looking weird.

BenjaminCatherineLap

This one probably should have gone first, but here it is. A few weeks ago Jamie and I caved and got crocs. They're actually very comfy, but I don't recommend wearing them for long fast walks. You'll see why later.

DSCN2493

This past weekend we went to visit Jon, Celeste, and the kids in PA again. I'll put that in a separate post.

No comments: